Specialists in fine quality English antique furniture from the period 1680-1830, WR Harvey & Co. (Antiques) Ltd was founded on the principles of quality and integrity. The company was created in 1951 in Chalk Farm, London, by Walter Harvey, who was later joined by his son, David. Starting with a shop and a warehouse which housed their conservation department, the business grew over the next four decades to fill 14 showrooms at the one address. In the 1980s the company gained a new Mayfair premises in Old Bond Street, London. Walter and David found their passion for English antique furniture dating from the reigns of Charles II through to George IV and provided an unparalleled service to both a domestic and international clientele which continues to this day. The showrooms are now based in the Cotswolds town of Witney, Oxfordshire where David continues to adhere to principles of quality and integrity when presenting fresh pieces of fine English antique furniture.